Covid-19 Driving Lesson Information
To ensure we protect both students and instructor please read the following.
Before and after each lesson or test the car will be cleaned, including:
- Door handles (inside and out) – grab handles – window controls – door mirror controls
- Seats and seat adjustment controls – seatbelt – buckle and clasp
- Steering wheel – steering wheel adjuster – indicator and wiper stalks – horn Gear lever – hand/parking brake and the interior mirror
- Other controls such as Sat Nav – ventilation – window demister
- Car keys
- If for any reason the student is showing any signs of the Coronavirus the lesson will be terminated either at the start or during the lesson.
- We will be reducing the number of driving lessons we deliver each day to ensure the safety of our students.
- Payments can be made prior to lesson commencing online, if you must use cash please bring the exact amount as no change will be carried. Make a payment here.
- You will be required to wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20-seconds before leaving the house and entering the car and you should wash your hands after your lesson.
- You should wear a mask, this is recommended but not compulsory.
- You will need to sanitise your hands again when entering the vehicle (you can use your own or we will supply).
- Windows will be open to circulate air whenever possible.
If you or anyone you are living with have any Symptoms you MUST cancel your driving lesson before your lesson start time. Once cancelled you will not be able to restart your lessons until you have been tested negative, or follow the Government isolation recommendations (this is the same for the instructor). There will be no charge for cancelled lessons due to Coronavirus.